Tuesday, June 23, 2009

GREETINGS & WELCOME

Hello Class,

How do you do? I am very pleased to meet you and teach you English for Communication1. I hope you are happy to be my students. 

After preparing yourselves studying some basic English, you are going to study how to communicate meaningfully, politely and properly in various situations. I will try my best to train you to use the foreign language in listening, speaking, reading, and writing.

Look at the emblems above. You know that the first one represents a community college in Thailand. What about the others? 

Feel free to explore the blog. Enjoy studying!

Best wishes,

Weena K.

1 comment:

  1. I'm delighted to be here. to meet with old friends as well. But we understand each other.
    We live together Fraternal together, And I,m most to have a chance English classes with teacher Weena.
    I will study hard The future will be a good job. THANK YOU
    Supansa Mamad
    Early Childly Education.

    ReplyDelete